RONALD SEMARIAShow Phone Number
1408 EAST 66 STREET
BROOKLYN, NY 11234
SEMARIA FRAUD CONSULTING
RONALD MARK SEMARIA, CFE, DABFE, CSC, CHS-III
1970 - Present SEMARIA FRAUD CONSULTING
- Self-employed certified fraud examiner, forensic accountant, tax consultant, certified security consultant and certified homeland security, level 3.
- My clientele includes physicians, dentists, attorneys, CEO’s, executives and various professional individuals.
- Expertise in reviewing office procedures, including fraud investigation, detection and prevention, including the installation of fraud prevention security systems. Specializing in employee and executive embezzlement, computer forensics, and identity theft.
- Some of my cases have included check forging, purchasing of gold bars by people involved with the Taliban and Al Qaeda, identity theft, discovery of embezzlement by third parties, ponzi schemes and money laundering.
- My association with various licensed private investigators formerly with the FBI, Secret Service, Customs, Post Office, Department of Investigation, and NY Police Department has aided me in solving many fraud cases that most practitioners wouldn’t be able to resolve. These investigators specialize in various types of investigating procedures including electronic surveillance, covert operations, security system analysis and installation.
- I am the President of NY Chapter of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Expertise in Internal Revenue Service income tax examinations, including documentation required and specific forms and procedures which agents employ.
1967 - 1970 Internal Revenue Service, Brooklyn, NY
- Income Tax Field Agent examining individuals, corporations, and partnerships.
- Special assignments and expertise included the Strike Force (Organized Crime), Medicaid Fraud, Sensitive cases and undercover work with the Inspection Division of the IRS, and cases involving bribery of Internal Revenue Agents.
- Received extensive training in individual and corporation tax laws.
- Received letters of commendation from Commissioner of Department of the Treasury, District Director of the Brooklyn office of the IRS.
- Resigned from the Internal Revenue Service, with Career Tenure status, to establish my own tax & fraud consulting practice.
1966 - 1967 Arthur Andersen & Co., CPA., New York, NY
- Employed in the auditing division and tax department.
- Performed SEC audits.
- Prepared tax returns.
- Researched several tax issues
SEMARIA FORENSIC FRAUD ACCOUNTING
Home Services Security Services