Member Information
Get Connected
Search by Category
 Private Investigators
 Other PI Services

Hire a Private Investigator. Call Toll-Free 1-877-TOP-PICK or (1-877-867-7425)

Find Missing People, Missing Persons Investigator, Locate My Child
Frank A Vita
3438 East Lake Rd, Suite 14-686
Palm Harbor, FL 34685
Show Phone Number
Send Email Visit Website

Appears in Categories
  • Missing Persons

  • Dade Private Investigator
    Hillsborough Private Investigator
    Pasco Private Investigator
    Pinellas Private Investigator
    St. Johns Private Investigator
    St. Lucie Private Investigator

    Precision Missing Persons Investigations

    Experience - Specialization - Dedication

    Although important, we’re not going to quote statistics on how many people go missing every minute of every day in the U.S. The only statistic that is of real importance is 70% of missing persons are returned home within 48 to 72 hours of their disappearance. We’re here for the other 30%

    Your missing loved one may be a child, a teenager, an adult or a senior citizen. They might have run away, forgot to call home, wandered off, were abducted or disappeared;  Precision Missing Persons Investigations is dedicated to, and only specializes in missing persons investigations. This specialization is mandatory in order to produce consistent results. We also will only accept one (1) major case at a time. This exclusivity is paramount in order to conduct a truly comprehensive, detailed investigation. We are one of the only true specialists in the missing persons field thus affording you the best chance of locating your loved one.  On occasion and under certain circumstances, we’ve been able to positively locate missing individuals right from our office.
    The total and absolute commitment to your missing loved one provides you, our client, with the peace of mind that everything possible is being done to locate them.

    Precision Missing Persons Investigations
    Find Missing People, Missing Persons Investigator, Locate My Child

    Search by Zip
      Enter Zip  search
    Contact Private Investigators near you.
    Firstname *
    Lastname *
    Email *
    Phone *
    Alt. Phone
    Zip *
    Brief reason to contact *

    More information...
    What are signs of a cheating spouse?
    Generally these signs are displayed unknowingly by the cheater, therefore, it is easy to spot these sudden changes in behavior. These signs should only be used as a tool to gauge your suspicions....
    Why do you need a private investigator?
    Private investigations are deemed legal or at least not disallowed in most of the world today. It's a known fact that the legal proceedings sometimes go inconclusive due to a lack of strong evidence. ...
    How to Become a Private Investigator
    Though there are no formal qualifications required to become a private investigator, it is advantageous to have good general education. ...
    Skip Tracing
    A skip tracer’s services may be required to – repossess something like a mobile home, collect outstanding debts, find life insurance beneficiaries, locate a long lost friend...
    Identity Theft
    In 2004, over 9.9 million Americans were victims of identity theft scams and close to $5 billion were lost. ...
    Process Serving
    The legal procedures in the United States of America require that each party involved in a case needs to be duly notified of any action that can be taken against them in a court of law...
    Background Screening
    Companies hire services of investigating agencies or background screening agencies for a fee. Many commercial websites offer specific searches for employers based on their requirements. ...
    Data Profiling
    Data profiling is used in security, law enforcement and intelligence operations for a variety of applications — for example, to assess "trust" for security clearances or to grant authorization etc....
    Private Detectives: Nature of Work
    Private detectives and investigators offer many services, including executive, corporate, and celebrity protection; pre-employment verification; and individual background profiles. ...
    Miranda Warning
    A police warning that is given to criminal suspects...
    Fictional Detectives
    The first two Bond film adaptations featured more investigative work than their successors...
    Who is a Detective?
    Detective is an investigator, either a member of a police agency or a private person. Private detectives usually operate commercially and are licensed....

    Contact Us | Site Map | RSS Feeds | Articles | Jobs | All Members | Popular Searches | Popular Questions | Private Investigator Blog