Robert J. Artus, CIIShow Phone Number
Killingworth, CT 06419
Artus Group, Inc.
Gathering accurate intelligence information is critical in making prudent business and financial decisions. The Artus Group conducts extensive due diligence and background investigations enabling our clients to evaluate their exposure based on the facts.
Litigation, business transactions and employment decisions at all levels demand accurate background investigations. Artus Group investigative work consistently provides the information our clients need to make decisions founded on accurate information
Successful and prudent mergers, acquisitions and commercial loans are dependant on thorough due diligence. Our due diligence program is structured according to exposure levels and investigations are conducted with a solid understanding of commercial and financial transactions.
New federal regulations prohibit businesses from partnering with organizations or individuals with ties to terrorism, money laundering, fraud or other criminal activities. Artus Group intelligence information can help avoid violation of the Sarbanes Oxley and Patriot Acts.
Components of Due Diligence
Artus Group investigators gather subject intelligence information in the following areas:
- Past and current associated addresses.
- Criminal records in counties, states and countries of current and former association.
- SEC and NASD filings.
- Commercial and personal liens and judgments.
- History of civil litigation as defendant or plaintiff in counties of current and former association.
- Arrest records.
- Domestic disturbances and police dispatch activity at subject addresses.
- Federal Bankruptcies.
- Federal criminal cases.
- Federal civil litigation.
- National and regional media research.
- Driving history.
- Professional licensing.
- Past employment verification.
- Education verification.
- Property ownership and assets.
- Personal references.
- Neighborhood surveys to evaluate mode of living.
- Internet research.
- Internet user group activities.
- Name changes and probate cases.
- Divorce and family court records.
- Subscriber toll information.
- Credit report (with subject’s authorization only).
- Business evaluation including site undercover visits.
- Business litigation history.
- Business Federal bankruptcy and Federal litigation history.
- Undercover internet correspondence and product purchases through a backstop corporation.
- Industry reputation and business references.
- Better Business Bureau and D & B reports.
- Internet and media research.
- Other investigative methodology.
Artus Group intelligence information is gathered discretely, confidentially and accurately. Our professional reports will stand the scrutiny of any court and provide the information you will need to make the right decisions, first time.
Home Case Studies Due Diligence Surveillance and Undercover