Joaquin MedinaShow Phone Number
1451 West Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33310
International Detective Bureau, Inc.
As a full service licensed and insured private investigations agency, International Detective Bureau, Inc. (IDB) offers a wide range of services to local, national and international corporations, as well as U.S. and foreign governments.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Database searches/Background checks
- Executive/Dignitary Protection
- Video surveillance
- Investigative interviews (multi-language)
- Technical video capture and editing
- Political corruption investigations
- Technical Counter-measures surveillance (Bug sweep)
- Installation and monitoring of GPS tracking devices
- Forensic analysis (DNA)
- Document examinations/handwriting analysis
- Computer forensics/Logical security
- White collar crime investigations
- Aviation investigations
- Boating/Maritime investigations
- Intellectual Property Rights/Trademark investigations
- Forensic Accounting (CPA)
- Domestic/Matrimonial investigations
- Special law enforcement support programs
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
Training and consulting is available for all of the above. Our executive protection program is a model primarily derived from the U.S. Secret Service doctrine. We are proud sponsors of the Hemispheric Conference of Chiefs of Police held in Miami , Florida during October 2000.
Most of our licensed professionals are federal and state law enforcement veterans. They bring sophisticated skills, diverse expertise and local resources to each assignment. We take great pride in our work and it shows in the final work product to our clients. Innovative planning delivers cost-efficient results. A highly motivated management team is in charge of supervision, quality control and mandatory monthly in-service training for all staff. Some of our professional team members have been guest speakers for associations of licensed investigators and for private corporations.
Professional memberships and affiliations include:
- American Society for Law Enforcement Trainers
- Florida Sheriff's Association
- Associated Licensed Detectives of New York State, Inc.
- National Association of Chiefs of Police
- Law Enforcement Alliance of America
- South Florida Investigators Association
- National Association of Police Organizations
- California Association of Licensed Investigators, Inc.
- National Council of Investigative and Security Services
- Global International Detective Association
- Florida Association of Licensed Private Investigators
- American Society for Industrial Security
- Florida Association of Professional Process Servers
- Fraud Defense Network
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Members of our staff may be available on short notice for worldwide deployment.
Home Professional Services